Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Seven Things - May 18-19

So,

I failed to do even seven things yesterday:

1 - Showered, shaved, brushed my teeth in the morning!

2 - Finished filling out the paperwork for Leah's death benefits (this may have impacted my ability to do other stuff...)

3 - Paid all the monthly bills

4 - Arranged for a friend to come over and help me move the king-sized mattress out of our old bedroom (I didn't want to EVER sleep on it again, and I may never sleep in that bedroom again - time will tell).\

5 - Ate three meals

6 - Visited with a friend (which mostly involved eating dinner)


Today was better:

1 - Showered, shaved, brushed my teeth in the morning

2 - Took all of Leah's summer-weight, professional clothing to the cleaner

3- Confirmed with the organization that they will be ready to receive Leah's summer-weight, professional clothing on Friday (100+ items)

4 - Ate three meals

5 - Talked to a co-worker for a LONG time

6 - Visited with a friend of Leah's

7 - Walked around a nature preserve that I had suggested visiting several times, but Leah's knee really kept us away from...


1 comment:

Roman said...

Wherever you are, I hope you are doing well.

The Seven Things - May 18-19

So, I failed to do even seven things yesterday: 1 - Showered, shaved, brushed my teeth in the morning! 2 - Finished filling out the paperwor...